One of our newest designs is our "plaid" collection (available in both boy and girls colors). Why we love this design?
It brings basic back and allows fun colors to work together. We have seen the plaid trend work its way into the nursery
and we really like what we see.
Love, Love, Love this classic pink and green plaid bumper set and with pops of yellow. So sweet, get shopping details here.
Have you dreamed up a plaid room or nursery? What colors would you use?
The Owl theme is still trending in fashion, nursery decor, and baby essentials. We recently added new
owl designs into our collections with fun and positive expressions. They're a perfect way to put the finishing
touch on your owl themed room. An owl themed room is cheerful, great for a boy or girl, and so inviting.
1. A vintage wall decor gives a rustic feel yet sweet, our friends at Rosenberry Rooms have many looks to choose from.
2. Snuggle up with our new owl designs, available in many of our blanket sizes.
3. Bring out the color in fun bedding for your crib or bed. Our favorite was sheets from birds have flowers.
4. Wall decor can be fun and cheerful, visit many shops on etsy for framed and printable art.
Share your themed owl rooms with us!
The collaboration of pink & teal has always been one of our favorites, just check out our newest gum drop minky velour blanket.
Do you love this color combo as much as we do? Check out some of our favorite
nursery essentials and design ideas we just had to share.
DIY ombre drawers with fashion knobs or wall to wall color with accents of pink in your bedding. Pick your favorite and share!
We have the perfect goodies to show off your love this Valentines Day. Shop our heart clustered design
available in stroller blankets and binky blankets. Want something sweeter? Shop our candy themed romper and blankets.
It's not just the super cozy fabric our Blankets are made of that our customers love, they love the fun colored designs.
We recently added our Aviator design to our boys collection. As always it's made in the USA, machine washable, and hypoallergenic.
Do you love airplanes as much as we do? We searched pinterest for really cool aviator themed room decor. Here is our top picks:
Did you know "RAWR" means I love you in Dinosour? If you have a little rugged RHOETOSAURUS
on your hands we have some really cool gifts they will love. Add color with wall decor.
Put a few of this fun clothes tree in their room or playroom for the ultimate (and safe) forrest adventure.
Snuggle up with the perfect stroller blanket, they will love the design and you will love the quality.
Add style to any reading nook or bookcase with these adorable stuffed leather Dino book ends. Why not get a few?
Damask if a trend that is classic and timeless. We love it in the nursery, for baby, and newborn essentials.
We loved the recent celebrity nursery design for Mario Lopez's 2nd child. Since they did not know the
sex of the baby they went with a black and white story.
The beauty of using a black & white story, when the baby does come the color can really pop. For example, they
had a girl so any pink will look fabulous with bold blacks. You can add a lot of color or just a little in a pillow or
blanket draping over a glider. Take our josephine luxe blanket, a perfect addition to this black & white room.
Don't love the boldness of black & white in the nursery? Try the softness of ruffles and pastels,
these were our favorite damask nursery looks.
Every little superhero in training needs to have the perfect accessories to look the part. What about where they sleep and play?
Well, we gathered some of our favorite superhero themed items perfect for the nursery or playroom.
1. Artwork needs to pop with color and feeling. We love these canvas paintings from Oopsy Daisy which would be
perfect for any nursery, playroom or bath room.
2. We couldn't pass up this adorable, handmade superhero mobile from Drops of Color. Why not let them dream of their
favorite superhero character.
3. From the day they were born, he was a superhero! Birth announcement wall art, a perfect way to bring out those bright colors.
4. Cuddle up with super powers! From our new POW! collection, its our superhero themed blanket lined with our dot velour.
5. Fun and powerful pillows , adds pop of color to any glider or use as a fun floor pillow for a reading nook.
6. Light up the ceiling with this fun POW! nightlight from Oopsy Daisy.